
Okay, I'm dedicating this blog to Kristi who inspired me to take the plunge and join the blogging world! I think that maybe she even used that same title when she took her leap into the world of blogging and I must keep up with her so that I am not the older sister who is out of touch with what is hip (that word alone probably dates me!) As many of you know our family has had a couple reminders in the past three years that life is a gift and we should never take it for granted. So I guess that is my motivation - We were created to share this thing called life together so therefore I will take the plunge and embrace this modern day form of letter writing and share our happenings with you as well. I so enjoy reading each of yours and to know what is going on in your lives - so thank you for blogging too! -- Blessings to each of you whenever it is that you "discover" our blog and read this entry!
3 comments:
Yea Amy! I am so glad you decided to join the rest of us:) I love blogging for lots of reasons, but especially because I think it is such a great way to build community with others, some like me and some not, but it's still fun. I've made some great friends from all over the country this way. Welcome!
well, I wish you could teach me how to do this! I think it's confusing but I am trying to join you and Kristi!
I don't think I've ever had anything dedicated to me that was any cooler than this. Know why? Because you are trying to keep up with me instead of me trying to keep up with you! : ) Love ya to the moon and back my dear sister!
Post a Comment