Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Blessing of Family

In the past couple weekends I've had the blessing of seeing family. Thank you to the building crew for taking a break and coming to see us. We enjoyed our time with you!

The cousins enjoyed a fun day together at Kid Zone - an event that was offered for homecoming weekend.


This past weekend I had a conference to attend and Katy came to hang out with me for a night which made my time there so much more fun. Thanks Katy for taking the time to come and to endure the city traffic! I loved our chats and the time to just catch up with no distractions.Hugs to all my family and I look forward to seeing each of you again soon.

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

It was so fun to get a nice long week-end with family! Josh - Thanks for leading the whole crew up this way! Cute pic on the porch!

Texan Preston's! said...

I had such a good time with you also!! it was nice to visit! I really love and cherish that time with you. it was worth to horrible traffic!!! love you!

Facts from the Flatlands said...

We loved seeing you all and are always so grateful for time together. God has given us all such good special relationships with one another! We are excited you are coming to Texas to see us now! The construction crew!