Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Can you ever have too much fun!

HAPPY 2009!

This Blog entry is probably way too long so grab a cup of tea and enjoy! We do hope that each of you had a wonderful time with friends and family over the holidays.

We brought in the new year with 30+friends and it was so much fun playing Bunco and celebrating another year.

Our Christmas Vacation in Colorado was enjoyed in many ways as you'll see below!
This masked woman is my sister Katy blazing across the snow.

Kacey and her Cousin Elise
Daddy and Breck ready to take off. We had so much fun on this winter wonderland day.
Mom with her brothers and parents. We enjoyed a day with mom's side of the family eating yummy food and catching up.
The grandkids making carmel corn with Papa and Grammy
On Christmas day (due to Kristi's request!) we had a talent show - here is the dancing duo showing us their top 5 dances of the year. Alyssa's watching and taking lessons from her parents.. She should be so proud of them!

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

What a great time we had together! I'm so glad that we all make it a priority to get our families together and make memories like this. Oh...and Alyssa is not taking over the pictures like I did...she's just observing the talent and doesn't know anything about personal space yet! : )

Texan Preston's! said...

I agree, I am proud that we all make it a priority. I know that not all families do!

I sure look like a serious snowmobiler!!! I love Colorado and being home!! I have been home the last two winters just by myself so it was fun to have more people to play with!! Although, I love my time alone with mom and dad too because that is so rare! At least this time there was no surgery for dad and no taxes for mom to do while I was there!! We sure can fill up a house! Great pics!