Another school year has come to a close but not without a whole lot of playing and parties first!

Kacey will be changing schools next year so in farewell she had her school shirt signed by all her classmates. She said as they walked down the hall to the pick up line all the teachers lined the halls to give them hugs and high fives!

Here is Kacey and her sweet friend cooling off during field day.

Bye Bye Mrs. K! We were absolutely blessed to have her as Breck's first teacher!

This is Breck with his buddies that he has been with in preschool and then again this year. We are praying that next year they get to be together too!

A couple of the teachers get together and give out what they call the "Sweet Awards" and each kid gets an award named after a candy! My precious boy was awarded the
SUGAR DADDY AWARD!!
for always being the leader of the pack and sweet on the girls.
Imagine That!
4 comments:
Happy end of the school year to you! Both of your kids are pretty sweet! Precious!
I cannot believe that Breck is done with Kindergarten and Kacey is moving into the "big kid" school. How time flies and how precious it is. I was very sad on Isaiah's last day of school. 2nd grade seems like a big kid and I still want him small and innocent.
Oh goodness! Well, from watching Breck that day we took him to his class the first time I am not surprised they made him the sugar daddy! I bet he just laughed and had a good time with that! That is fun! Kacey sure looks cool with her hat and sunglasses!! She looks too cool for school! ;) I can't believe how the time passes! It is sad. I enjoyed these pictures!
I love the pictures, Amy! It's so neat to see how grown up your kids look. The Costa Rica trip looked wonderful.
Love,
Caroline
Post a Comment