Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Salt or Pepper?

Here are my special seasonings!
Kacey came up with the idea to be Salt and Pepper based on their hair colors! I never dreamed it would take me ALL day to make these costumes but we were ALL thrilled when they were done - at the final "hour" just in time to go trick or treating
We went and celebrated with lots of our Friends out at Greg and Erins and trick or treated their neighborhood
After my kids heard that Erin was dressing up as an asian lady they were quite miffed that I said I was going as MOM HA! At the last minute we turned me into a nurse :)
We all had great fun celebrating with our friends.
On Sunday after church we donned the costumes one more time over our church clothes and went to trick or treat and Poppy and Gramma's. A little Salt and Pepper makes everything taste better!

1 comment:

Ava said...

SO impressed with those fancy shmancy costumes and treat bags! You are GOOD! Looks like a fun time!!