Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 funnies

This last week I celebrated my birthday - mainly on the couch with the stomach flu but a couple fun memories are below...
my sweet family went out to buy me cupcakes and made a 40 - 1 celebration for me.... this is the year that I END having Birthdays!!! If you look closely you can see their creativity! then they all enjoyed a cupcake for me since I crawled off the couch to come smile for the picture and open their gifts. Thanks Jeffrey and Kids for not ignoring the day even though I felt yucky.
Later in the week when I had recovered from my sickness I was able to celebrate with family members at Noodles and I have NEVER seen four kids fight over who got more salad than the other.... Breck is a salad eater but for the others.... there will never be an excuse for not eating their salad again!
It was a fun night out and a treat for me to get to eat such yummy pasta!

3 comments:

Ava said...

So sorry you were sick on your Birthday! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas break! I am anxious to catch up! xoxo

Unknown said...

awe how nice! The noodle sounds delicious right now!! I am glad you got to go out later in the week. Love you so much Amy and miss you! happy Birthday. love, katy

The Wrights said...

Oh, they were creative! Glad I got to see it! What a bummer you were finally home on your birthday though and then you had to be sick all day. WHY, we ask? : )