
It was a country boy mine celebration for the 2 boys this year. Breck turned 7 and Isaiah celebrated turning 8!

Here was our fearless guided that tought us children from the ages of 7-13 placed the dynamite in the mines amongst some other pretty gross jobs that I won't say out loud!

What a handsome family in our hard hats!

Why are some of my pictures small and others large - ugh... sometimes blogging is frustrating!
These are some of those Tough Children who worked in the mine :)

After the tour of the gold mine we got to pan for gold...

John and Josh were the first two to find their speck of wealth!

These two ladies were dedicated to finding their lot but came up empty handed

Breck and I found fools gold Ha!!! wonder what that says about us!

Enjoy this video clip of a miner leaving the mine!
2 comments:
Ouch!!! Dad's elbows must have hurt! That was not an easy slide to go down! It hurt not matter how you did it and never shot you to the end of it! that was fun! I need to get the "family" picture from you! What a great time that was!
Oh, what a fun birthday for these boys! I do hope they remember it so I'm glad you've got it blogged for them to go back and revisit!!! And, oh Dad....think before you jump.
Post a Comment