Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day One......of the 2010-2011 school year

It's time for another school year to begin -- my kids are growing up way too quickly.
Sweetest things I've ever seen!
In route to school --- taking our butterflies with us!
CANNOT believe my son chose an OU backpack. Those Wright Boys have brainwashed him! Tucked inside the backpack is a starwars lunch box - Football and starwars seem to be his latest favorites. Isaiah said that he and his dad have even brainwashed Kristi so much she is no longer a Bronco Fan! Now something is Wrong with that :)
Posed and beautiful. My precious girl is growing up. When we did her hair this morning she said  "I'm getting tall... I didn't ever want to be tall"
They both came home saying they liked their teachers. Breck announced when getting in the car it was the Best Day Ever and that his favorite part was his teacher!
As a mom I am always so happy when they climb into the car at the end of the day and I can hear all their stories and allow my butterflies to settle as well.
Looking forward to another year of life lessons. School teaches us all so much more than just book knowledge.

5 comments:

Facts from the Flatlands said...

You both look shiny clean, cute and stylish, and excited for your first day. I'm so glad it was a good day and pray God blesses your whole year! Aunt Nina

Facts from the Flatlands said...

You both look shiny clean, cute and stylish, and excited for your first day. I'm so glad it was a good day and pray God blesses your whole year! Aunt Nina

Texan Preston's! said...

I am so happy they both had a good first day! they looked so cute! They really are growing up too fast! they both look like big kids!

Ava said...

so cute!
love those kids!!!
also, the Main Street pics are WONDERFUL!

The Wrights said...

Breck! I LOVE your OU backpack. Isaiah will be jealous! He is carrying the same backpack her carried when he stared kindergarden and I just noticed the bottom is looking a little thin. I may have to get him one of those!
Kacey! You look beautiful! Your hair is all curly and your outfit is stylin'. So glad you had a great first day! Can't wait to spend the week-end with you at camp!