Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas eve we enjoyed a family friendly candle light service at our church


This picture is funny... makes it look like Breck randomly wore his pj's to church but really there were others in the crowd including Isaiah and Alyssa but some day I can hear him asking me why I took him to church in his jammies!

The originals pausing for a pose after the church service
After the church service mom and dad "hosted" our fun out at their condo. We had lots of yummy food, some puzzle solving in the picture above and the kids sang and re-enacted the Christmas story for us.Wonder why I didn't take more pictures.... some one please share your photo's with me!!

2 comments:

Texan Preston's! said...

Posted mine on snapfish for you but unfortunately I don't have many from Christmas Eve either!

Kristina said...

I've been trying to upload my photos today and its taking FOREVER! I don't think snapfish likes that my pics are 3MB and 4MB images. Cute pics and I do think Breck will wonder about those PJs. :)