Well as I feared, I have not done well at keeping up with my blog! I believe it has been over two weeks since my last entry. As summer is drawing to a close I find myself being rather reflective so I thought I'd share some of our fun photo's from this summer. We have had so much fun in all of our travels and being with family and much of it consisted of playing in the water.

Tubing at Lake Geneva with cousin Anders

Lake Louise in Canada

At Beaver Lake with Uncle Josh


Playing in the River in Colorado - freezing off our toes! although as you can see below
it doesn't seem to bother Breck


Breck celebrated his 5th Birthday party at the pool with all his favorite friends!


Kacey and Cousin Elise cooling off at the pool after a hot day at basketball camp
1 comment:
I love all those pictures. What a fantastic summer with lots of travel and spending time with friends and family. The song just popped in my head that says, "God is good to you, oh so good to you...". This applies to all of us and what wonderful blessings we have in this life.
Post a Comment