I thank my God every time I remember you!
Philippians 1:3
Today we paused to remember... to remember the flooding of emotion as we ran down the stairs not knowing what we would find after Breck fell out of a second story window in our home... We paused to remember the overwhelming peace that came once I saw him and felt God whisper - he's going to be okay... we paused to remember the ambulance ride and the multiple tests and that five hours later Breck walked out of the hospital on his own two feet. We paused to remember God's grace and His goodness and His power... that HE is the giver of life and how last year at this time we celebrated a miracle for our family and with many of you. I hope you can reflect on the past year with us and not only celebrate the life of Breck with us but the life of all those you love. May you give them an extra hug today!
Hallelujah! Thank God! Pray to him by name! Tell everyone you meet what he has done. Sing him songs, belt out hymns, translate His wonders into music. Pslam 105
We chose pink balloons in honor of that being Breck's favorite color!
This is Breck recently at his Thanksgiving Feast. All dressed up in a costume that belonged to his great Uncle Darold.
This year in school the children made turkeys and wrote on them what they were thankful for. Breck wrote that he was thankful for his friend Ava. And what a sweet friend she is! We too pause this year and are thankful for all of our friends.
Playing in the river in Colorado!
Playing baseball in the front yard
Breck in the hospital after his fall. Today we remember him saying he felt a mouse tickle his back when he fell from the window and again in the ambulance. Today we remember and are thankful for our guardian angels!
Thank you Breck for the joy and the laughter and the love that you bring to our family. Today we pause to be grateful for you but also for the mercy our Heavenly Father showed us last year at this time.
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
Miracles that cannot be counted
Job 9:10
7 comments:
We are so thankful for Breck and God's protection of him. This miracle will never be forgotten.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I too Thank God that Breck came through that with nothing more then being a little sore. I'm sure God was in every detail of it, when I meet Jesus I want to know what the "mouse" was!! I Love you Breckster Buddy and can't wait to see you at Christmas
Okay.....that was an emotional way to start Thanksgiving Day! That song is awesome and we do celebrate God choosing to leave Breck with you and us! God is good in the absence of blessing and the presence of suffering! His ways are higher! Danina
I am thankful for that "little mouse" that tickled Breck!! We praise God for His provision over your dear sweet boy! We Love You!
Gobble Gobble! Happy TG!!
Breck - My family cannot imagine life without you being the strong, healthy, silly little boy you are. Blessed be HIS name...for HE gives and HE takes away.... God chose to give you life, and life abundantly, last year. We know you will be a constant light because of it. Your joy is contagious and you make me smile every time I see you!!! : ) Love you Breck!
~Aunt Kristi
Please tell Breck I love him. This is still a very hard day for me to think about. I for sure know it was a miracle and a blessing. It's just really hard for me to think about it and not be right there in the first seconds in my mind and that is just a scary place for me. So I will just leave it at that. Please tell him I love him.
I like that Breck and I have the same favorite color! I really enjoyed seeing pics of him this past year. He's a little miracle and there is a reason he is with us. He makes me very happy.
Post a Comment