I Have come that you may have LIFE and have it more abundantly! ~ Jesus
Friday, November 21, 2008
Mom comes to visit
We had a fun week with mom! Thanks for coming to share in life with us. It is always a treasure to get to be with you. We miss you!
Learning new dances from Grammy is always a favorite activity!


Playing in the leaves! We could have buried ourselves a thousand times over. Jeff has blown, burned, or chopped up many of them now and the kids are missing thier piles to play in.

Celebrating the Lennon Sisters and Tony Orlando. I'm glad we got to go celebrate a piece of history with you. It was fun for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mom - You shoveled leave here and are shoveling snow at home. Amy, you really should have given her a break! LOL! : )
What fun leaf piles for the kids!
Oh! I love these pictures! Can you send me the pics of mom on the deck with the leaves and the ones with her and the kids with the leaves? Maybe just to my email. I just love them and I like the one with just mom too!! I am glad she got to visit!
Post a Comment