The Kids had a cousin weekend. On Friday night we kept Isaiah and Alyssa and then Kristi and Billy kept our two on Sunday night. It was a weekend of fun for everyone!
Alyssa was too young to play on the fallen tree so Breck is going with her to play on the swingset!
How Precious are they!!
They thought they'd heard the ice cream truck in the neighborhood so they sat waiting for him on the edge of the driveway but he never came. So Billy went to town to buy them their own ice cream and they had a picnic under the "old oak tree". Not sure that Isaiah wants Breck to feed him his ice cream!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am in love with these children!! They are so sweet with each other! I love that picture on the tree. I just love that they have a relationship like that with each other. That is a blessing. Please kiss your kids for ME!!! Thanks for sharing such cute pictures. Breck and Alyssa sure are cute!!!
I wish I could have been there to play with all of them, It looks like they were having a good time and I miss them greatly.
Thanks for watching my kiddos and letting me keep yours. It is such a blessing that we can live close enough to trade date nights and that the kids play so well together. I loved that I got to come hang out for a long visit that day too!
Post a Comment