Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people!

Nothing is more precious than the life of those we love!
Everytime I think of you, I thank God, and pray for you with prayers of joy.
For God began a good work in you, and will complete that work in years to come.
My prayer for you now is that your love grow richer in knowledge and insight of every kind, that you learn by experience what really matters, and that you will be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1)
May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord shed his light upon you,
May the Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace.
Many Blessings to you both over this next year. You are loved by me!





We have had many fun years celebrating your birthdays together! It was strange to not have you here this year Joshua. So sorry you were sick for your special day!

2 comments:

Texan Preston's! said...

what cute pictures of the two of them! I am sure it was weird to not have Josh there!! I like that if said "big fellas" on the cake!!

The Wrights said...

Forgot about the Big Fellas cake myself! Ha! Oh, and those matching shorts are really too much! They leave me speechless! : ) Love you March birthday guys. Josh...sorry I missed your call Sunday. My phone died.