Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch Tray or Lunch box???

A regular routine in our household each morning is to read the school menu and then I ask Breck if he wants a Lunch box or Tray. As a mom I think he's choosing based on the food selection. However today this question that has been asked over a hundered times stirred a conversation in my little ones that quite humored me to their reasoning behind their choices.

Breck usually chooses a tray because he does not have to clean up any trash! It's not really about the social life or the food selection but rather what's easiest!
Kacey ALWAYS chooses a lunch box because
1. that way she gets to sit by Madison (all lunch boxes sit in one area together)
2. the milk is gross
3. and usually the food is too!
How do you choose what you eat for lunch each day?!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

That is so Funny, but I'm with Breck!! Less clean up is better no matter what the food tastes like!!!

The Wrights said...

That is cute. Kacey fits the more typical approach for sure. That is just the way Breck is though isn't he. His own very adorable breed of boy. Love them!

I choose my lunch right now based on what has the most protein, flax seed, fiber, and antioxidants. Hmmm....sounds like I'm a little bit of a nut when I say it that way! : ) Used to be what was convenient...this new healthy way of eating is not really convenient unless you've really thought out your trip to the grocery store.

The Wrights said...

Oh...and I forgot those very important Omega 3's and 6's. Gotta pack those in even if you just swallow straight oil to get it. Yuck!

Texan Preston's! said...

This is too funny! That is such a little boy thing to say!! And for Kacey she value's what she eats and WHO she eats it with. That cute.

Kristi, your lunch doesn't sound yummy!