Too Cute... he is being thankful for the sunshine!

Just thought this was cute of Kacey so I had to share it!

They decided they wanted to do a lemonade stand and I had a busy day so this is the only picture I got which I took from my kitchen window! Ugh! Too busy for pictures - that is a sad day. But we thought these neighbors might be their first and last customer because our neighborhood is way too quiet for selling lemonde. Needless to say Kacey stuck with it and sold to the neighbors, the tree man, two girls riding scooters and some "creepy" teenagers who stopped and backed up, got out of the car to come buy and she was getting nervous! She did not know her dad was watching her but they gave her a dollar for two 10 cent drinks and told her to keep the change! It was worth all the anxiety she was feeling! She thought they were creepy because of their hair styles and one wore his hat backwards! - Those few sales did take her ALL afternoon though. She was a patient sales girl!

We are all thankful for the spring like weather and hope it returns soon!
2 comments:
Oh my. I love love love those first pictures. That picture of Breck would be so cute framed somewhere. It is so pure...
Kacey's hair matches the trees in the background and looks beautiful!
Very fun. Glad you shared and got a moment to take at least one pic of that lemonade stand. Kacey is really ultra patient!
That picture is Pure! I wish I could have bought some lemonade from those adorable kids! I feel bad they try to sale lemonade on such a quiet street!! Very Cute!
Post a Comment