Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Prince Charming

Breck enjoyed his birthday in the only way he knows how - full of enthusiasm and lots of hugs!


Pretty much with every gift he opened he exclaimed "THANK YOU I've wanted this my WHOLE LIFE!"

Bats, baseballs, and bugs was the theme for the evening! Breck wanted to play Baseball for his birthday which I believe they all had great fun doing besides getting eaten by all the mosquitos! Daddy was the pitcher and did a great job of helping everyone hit the ball and feel successful.


Here is Cousin Elise giving us her "big guns" baseball pose!

Hugs for everyone!




Happy Birthday my sweet boy! Mommy can't believe your SIX! I love you to the moon and back!
Kim Hill \ Up To The Moon
I love you up to the moon
And I love you big as the sky
I love to watch you when you sleep
I love to hold you when you cry
One day when you're older
And taller than me
I'll say I watched you grow
Like a beautiful tree
I love you up to the moon
And I love you big as the sky
You'll always be my little man
I love you the best that a mama can
And one day if you rise up
And call me blessed
I'll say it was a joy
To give you my best
'Cause I love you up to the moon
I love you big as the sky
I love you up to the moon

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

Oh, I'm SO SO sad that we missed out on this event in Breck and your life, but it looks like he had a great turn out and lots of fun! Our boys are growing up...I'm sappy about it almost daily.

Ava said...

Looks like a fun celebration! I love your sweet Breck! Let's arrange a marriage! seriously...

Texan Preston's! said...

Oh Amy what a sweet boy and a sweet song!!! He looks like he had the best birthday! I wish I could share in the fun and it always makes me sad to miss out. What a perfect song for you and your blog! Tear jerker, especially with a baby in my tummy and to think he's going to grow big as a tree one day!! I am starting to really understand the mommy/kids bit about life!! ;) Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet Breck! I can't wait to see him!