
Our anniverary began with these sweet little cherubs bringing us donuts in bed with a card they had purchased the night before. They wrote us sweet notes in the card plus made us a puppet from the paper sack the card came in that when you opened the puppets mouth they had written Happy Annivesary inside it! So Cute and thoughtful. We enjoyed the day riding alpine slides and eating out on a patio below the majestic Moutains of Colorado


Our day ended with this candle light dinner (note the markers in a cup in the middle of the table)

Kacey sent us upstairs while she prepare our candles. The funny thing was that earlier in the day they had begged me to buy these candles we saw in a shop and I thought it was so funny that they both wanted me to buy candles. Which of course I didn't so Kacey had to get creative and she covered markers with duck tape so that just the tips of the markers stuck out. It was very precious. She had also asked me how to call aunt kristi b/c she wanted to get mom's phone number to call and invite her to the annivesary party since mom was home alone but decided she wouldn't want to drive three hours alone to come for dinner. (I'm sure she would have come in a heart beat had Kacey called!!)
Thanks Kacey and Breck for a memorable anniversary
Much love to my dear husband of 16 years... I have loved every minute that I get to share with you.
4 comments:
That is just awesome that the kiddos gave you such a precious day! Congratulations on 16 years! Wow.....how time flies. I had braces and another year of high school to enjoy at your wedding. It was a beautiful day in the mountains! And you both still look fantastic!
That's pretty sweet if you ask me!
Happy 16 years!!!
Your hair is cute in these pics Amy....
Oh my goodness!! you never know what your kids are up to and why they want things some times! that is too funny!! How sweet for them to think that you may need candles at your dinner. They sound like they made your day extra special. And Kacey, you are always so thoughtful to think of others! So compassionate!
Post a Comment