Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Miracle on Main Street!

Kacey was part of one of the local church's Christmas Programs this year titled Miracle on Main Street
They sang lots of very fun songs and she was one of the four narrators. She made her mommy proud. She said her parts just perfectly - loud and clear for all to hear!
She thought it was great fun to get to be in the program with her friend Madison
The stars of the show and their fans!
Kacey had lots of fans this night - we took up two rows of chairs!
Thank you to our fans for coming out to support Kacey Girl!

3 comments:

Texan Preston's! said...

Looks like you all closed it down that night! Last ones in the room!! :) I wish I could have been there. I know she did just great and sad that I couldn't be a part of it. Kacey you looked beautiful up there on that stage!! I am so proud of you!! I love you!!

Ava said...

Great Job, Kacey!
Looks like a really fun evening!!!

The Wrights said...

So glad we got to come Kacey! I wouldn't have missed it for the world! You made me smile from ear to ear!