Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

ugh!!!

Okay -- well my volume was off on my computer as I did my thanksgiving post so I did not know that my video montage came with this dumb music on it until Kristi mentioned my "choice" of songs HA!.... and now I've wasted too many minutes in my day trying to figure out how to get rid of it and in the process deleted my first post --- so sorry Kristi that has now deleted your sweet comment too.... some times my lack of technology savvy is quite irritating! If any of you out there use onetruemedia and can help me get the music OFF my video footage I would welcome your insights! For the time being I have just shut the volume off on the little video screen and hopefully that works!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

I think you shut the entire video off, I can't seem to get it to come up at all, I did watch it with Kristi and we both were like wow, what a song you picked...Ha ha

The Wrights said...

It is playing...Just played for me again! The song is still there though. : )

Texan Preston's! said...

Ugh!! is right!! This takes a lot of time to make a post so I can only imagine the frustration!! I am so sorry!