Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

halloween fun for those still young at heart

Big Chief and Pocahantus threw a real nice party and they even were thoughtful and invited the old folks to join them
Siblings minus one -- Nina your presence was greatly missed and I have no doubt that if you were here you would have added some class to this group of people!! 

can someone tell me what's wrong with that old lady?? I don't think she can see or stand up! OR maybe that dead man walking behind her is about to give her a heart attack

Happy Birthday to Big Chief... fortune was good to him this night, he got to pose with the prettiest girls in town

the ladies of the night

...and the MEN folk  - Mr Top Gun is strutin his stuff?!

now wasn't that right nice they invited us, we are barely standing up, but we came to party because we are still young at heart!

the hosts of the evening

eeks the dead man talking to an almost dead man

hostess of the mostest stirring her brew!  I wish I would have captured more of her marvelous decor.. Hopefully she did and will post so you can see how all out she went! 

now aren't they cute! miss flutterfly and her top gun man

I picked out my best house slippers for this occasion

who is this guy?!  Jeffrey wasn't sure who he was when he walked into the room

I guess pocahontus likes to bow down to her big chief

Zombie Man! SO happy he walked out of the grave to come to this party

Mr Top Gun is trying to impress the old man with his F16 stories

2 comments:

Texan Preston's! said...

This was the MOST fun and a dream come true! :) Although, there was definitely something missing and we all knew it! (nina! we sure wanted you there with us!) It was so fun and was very happy to show off our four days in the making decorations!!! Kristi did go all out!

The Wrights said...

Well, old woman you captured our guests pretty well for a shaky hand and weakening vision! LOL! Wish the old people could have stayed for the macarena and the cotton eye joe! We did finally get our music to work and got to use the "Don't be afraid to boogie" room! I'll have to post a pic of that soon! I did text Nina and tell her it makes me laugh just thinking about what her and Worley would have dressed up as!