On the Ranch, with my family, riding a horse..... were Kacey's requests for her 10th Birthday! Thanks to Uncle Rollin and Aunt Sandie we were able to fulfill all of her desires. She said it was the BEST DAY EVER... enjoy a few snippets of all things fun to do while on the Ranch!
(not in any particular order you will notice!)
Riding Emmy
Round 'em up it's Cake Time!

We did enjoy pizza before eating our dessert! Kacey had requested "cold" pizza for her birthday dinner. So we ordered hers in advance and stuck it in the fridge to cool it off. The rest of us enjoyed ours hot!

Riding the 4-Wheeler with Aunt Sandie out to see the "wild" horses in the field
they all LOVED jumping from one hay bale to the next
Taking the favored Tractor ride
There are moments in this life that I wish I could capture for always! Often I've wished I had my moms nack for writing poetry to capture those extra special moments with! But that is not my giftedness - I'll have to leave that part up to her.
Posing with her special friend Maddy
These past 10 years have flown by and time with Kacey is pricelss. God has Blessed me beyond words - with an amazing Daughter whom I cherish every single moment that I get to share with her. Hard to believe she's 10 - she's my not so little girl anymore.
Many xoxo to my princess
Happy 10th Birthday
3 comments:
Love it! Looks like a fun celebration....xoxo
I can't believe she is ten either! I remember when she was born and I got to come visit from college a lot and she was my little buddy! She is the sweetes1 that was a cool party too! was SOOO happy to be a part of it! Love you Kacey!
Oh, that made me cry! I cannot believe she is 10 and moments with her ARE sweet and priceless. Her twinkle eyes and cheeky smile just warms my heart! I'll never forgot hearing my doorbell ring at the duplex on Lake Francis and when I opened the door there was a pop can with a balloon tied to it. The envelope said Uncle Billy and Aunt Kristi and on the inside it said Niece or Nephew? I was SO excited and since you little stinkers ran away Billy & I had to walk down to Tammy & John's house to tell them our good news! It was a niece and I'd call her my own if I could!
Post a Comment