Oh my goodness! I'm so intimadated by the movie star, but in love with the rednecks! The redneck pic is very appropriate knowing that they were celebrating in Gruene, Texas at the oldest dance hall! : )
LOL! The picture with all the kids is so funny!!! Thank you for celebrating my birthday along with me on your blog!! It made me smile! I am sick today so I needed that!! I hadn't checked out the blogs this weeks since I was gone "celebrating" and then I got very sick. I still have to go to work today though. I love you so much. Happy Birthday to me!! :) Thanks for the super duper gift!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so intimadated by the movie star, but in love with the rednecks! The redneck pic is very appropriate knowing that they were celebrating in Gruene, Texas at the oldest dance hall! : )
LOL! The picture with all the kids is so funny!!! Thank you for celebrating my birthday along with me on your blog!! It made me smile! I am sick today so I needed that!! I hadn't checked out the blogs this weeks since I was gone "celebrating" and then I got very sick. I still have to go to work today though. I love you so much. Happy Birthday to me!! :) Thanks for the super duper gift!
Good job for making that toilet paper dress. From Isaiah
Post a Comment