Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bobsie Twins

LOL! Sorry Kristi I couldn't resist!!!
Our kids planned a game, the kids against the adults and one of the competitions was the best hair style. Dad had to fix Kristi's and Jeff had to fix mine!! Dad atleast used a comb on Kristi's! But Jeff was awarded the best hair dresser! I wonder about the judge sometimes.
Here is to remembering our childhood - although I'm sure glad mom only gave me two pigtails instead of the 6 or 7 I had on this particular night!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Some people strive for that look on purpose! Funny Picture for sure.

The Wrights said...

Love that! The things we do on a regular night hanging out! : )

Texan Preston's! said...

OH WOWSERS!!!! Now this is one of my new favorite pictures for sure!! FUNNY!!!

Texan Preston's! said...

It is actually VERY VERY cute and you guys look like you are having a blast!!!