Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School

Finally after almost completing our third week of school I am posting Back to School pictures!!
Here is Breck and his friend Sydney at open house
We were thrilled he got Mrs. Jackson which is who Kacey had in 1st Grade. We forgot to take pictures of Kacey at open house... we were all consumed by learning a new school!
The First Morning of School and tummies are full and they're ready to go!

And We're off! They both had their own private escorts on the first day of school!

One week later
It was the professor/Coach's first day of School
Isn't he cute with his backpack on and he has the coolest wheels on campus!
(for the day, we traded the jeep in the next day)

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

That's cute! The kids can wear hats to school? I don't think Isaiah can wear a hat. Glad you got one last pic of Jeff with his Jeep. That was a big deal on his 30th birthday! : )

Texan Preston's! said...

Cute! Breck looks so excited in the back of Jeffs car!!! I was there last year taking pictures! :( I wish I could have been there again!