Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A day of golfing

Our family along with Joshua enjoyed a day on the golf course for Labor day! Originally it was going to be Josh, Jeff and Breck then Kacey wanted to tag along so I decided I would go enjoy the fun.
These few picture are of the professionals on the course!



Kacey LOVED escorting us around...
Breck did too!

The "boys"
and the "girls" showing our skill!


It was a fun day, but a very very Arkansas HUMID Hot day!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

That was fun and we did has some very very fun drivers! Anyone wanting some fun action you could hire these two!!

The Wrights said...

You guys were brave letting those kids escort you around! Sounds like it might liven up a golf game though!

Texan Preston's! said...

A day of golf huh!? That is pretty impressive! All 18 holes too? I would have warn out and went to the air conditioning around midway!! Looks like fun though!